These policies and terms are related specifically to this website and are subject to change without notice.
This page was last updated on November 7, 2023.
This is a personal website. All content provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The owner (me) of this site makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. It is the reader’s responsibility to verify their own facts.
The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company. Assumptions made in the analysis are not reflective of the position of any entity other than the author(s) – and, since we are all critically-thinking human beings, views are always subject to change, revision, and rethinking at any time. Please do not hold me to them in perpetuity.
The author and the website are not to be held responsible for misuse, reuse, recycled and cited and/or uncited copies of content within this blog by others.
I utilize many third-party programs and systems – hosting, themes, plugins, et cetera. Some of these are considered “premium” services, as in they cost money. I only recommend services that I use (or have used) and trust. Many of these services provide affiliate programs – basically like a commission for any sales through customers that are recommend by an affiliate, at no extra cost to you. These are “click-through” commissions – anyone that clicks on my link, and purchases a theme/plugin/service, earns me a small commission from that sale. Like I said, I would recommend these services anyway, but I will certainly utilize the commission process to help diversify my freelance income and it adds no extra cost to you.
I am not sponsored by these companies, nor do my views or opinions reflect any official policy of said services/companies. They also have their own registered trademarks.
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writers will take full liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that result from something written in a comment. Therefore, feel free to challenge and/or disagree in the comments section – but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, etc) – so keep it polite and relevant, please.
This blog is not censored, but it is moderated. You can express any opinion you want as long as you do it respectfully and intelligently. I reserve the right to remove comments that I feel are inappropriate Here are some general guidelines for comments:
- Respect. Let’s recognize that as human beings we can be in err, you, me, the president, your mother – we’re all changing, dynamic and fallible So have some respect, and understand that views, opinions and sometimes even facts change.
- A Blog is a Record, Not A Current Account. I’m not going to back-check every piece I’ve written to update facts or opinions that may have changed. I might, but I might not. So bear with me here. People change, I change, the world changes. Often, the internet holds the past as a record forever.
- Stay on topic & Keep it short. Each post is up for discussion in itself, stay focused. One or two well argued points beats a dozen off-the-wall conspiracy theories.
- Please avoid copied and pasted material. Don’t copy-and-paste text, just use a link. And be concise, tons of links and sources will route you into the spam box (see number 3). If you are inserting code into a comment, please create a gist on github here, then paste in the link.
- Edits. As the author of this site, I retain the right to remove and edit comments as I deems necessary. Generally, I don’t edit comments, but if I do that’s my right.
- No trolls. Troll comments go to spam folder to die.
- The last resort. I reserve the right to end discussion on posts, delete comments and to bar specific users. This is my site, after all.